Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yarn Wall

Once we put tiny inventory tags on ALL the yarn balls and skeins, we get to do the fun part: putting yarn on the wall. Here is a rhapsody in Debbie Bliss blue...

...and here is the baby/kids yarn wall coming together.

ps. The blizzard that just hit Boston is seriously cramping our style. Boston public schools are closed and we are at home entertaining our children. Not stocking JP Knit & Stitch shelves as we had hoped. Sigh, another day, another delay. But it sure is pretty outside! I think I'm going to be tempted to take some photos...Happy crafting to those of you lucky enough to be cosy and warm and working on a project.

4 comments:

  1. When are you opening...? I need fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! everything is looking amazing, i love all the t.l.c. and thoughtfulness that is obviously going into your store!
    this weather has been definitely encouraging crafting at home. my fabric stash is dwindling but i will be patient and hold out!
    hope to see you in the upcoming month or two. xo!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooooo excited! If I can help you open sooner by volunteering some time, I would be happy to do so. Let me know -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello commenters, Genevieve here. I think I'm still surprised when I realize people are reading the blog. Thanks for all the support and good wishes. We are working hard on a February opening. You all will be the first to know when we have a firm opening date. xo

    ReplyDelete